Add to Google

Obese to average Joe

I used to weight alot and I mean alot, I was considered obese for someone my size based on my age and height. I used what I learned to modify my lifestyle to change myself and lose 85 lbs total. Safely, healthy, and effectively.

I generated this blog, based from a book I intend to write to the masses. I don't generally write about getting huge muscles, training for a triathlon, or anything like most others. I prefer sheer strength and maintenance training. Although I have packed on size in the process. The comes with all training routines. Better body, better life, healthier living.
Colby

No comments:

HardCore Training

Powered By Blogger
Google Groups
Subscribe to Part Time Bloggers
Email:
Visit this group
If you enjoy what I write, please donate if you wish! 10% of every dollar goes to a charity fund Samaritans Feet, www.samaritansfeet.org
 
Copyright Colby Butler 2008 All Rights Reserved