Add to Google

My Exercise Routines

I train more for full body fitness then sheer mass. I never intended to get huge. I wanted to modify my genetics enough so that when I have kids they can build some muscle. I wasn't blessed with good genes from my parents. So I strive to change that.

My routines have shown positive result in both me and other people I work out with who have tried them. I often move furniture on the weekends. That's right furniture. This would not be possible if my body was not in proper form.

I train for stamina strength and sheer strength rather then huge size. I like to fit into my shirts and pants without ripping something as a result of size. My posts here are for people of all ages and routines to try and adjust to their own level.
Colby

No comments:

HardCore Training

Powered By Blogger
Google Groups
Subscribe to Part Time Bloggers
Email:
Visit this group
If you enjoy what I write, please donate if you wish! 10% of every dollar goes to a charity fund Samaritans Feet, www.samaritansfeet.org
 
Copyright Colby Butler 2008 All Rights Reserved